Friday, December 3, 2010
Coming Soon...
Well it is official, Caroline Elyse Saunders will be here in less than 2 1/2 weeks, no matter what. She seems to be wanting to come early, or maybe is just trying to show how headstrong she is already, but no matter what, we will get to meet our little girl soon enough. We are trying to relish the next few weeks with Cole all to ourselves, and make sure we get all the "Cole time" we can till she arrives. I know they say your love only multiplies with a second child, but I can't imagine how right now, with how much I adore my little guy. The following are pictures from Thanksgiving day of Cole. He is into EVERYTHING this holiday, celebrating Hannukah the other night at Pops and Grandma's house, and also loves anything Christmas related at this point. (So far the tree is still up, he hasn't demolished it as of yet! It takes a lot of repeating though, that we are to look at the ornaments, not touch them, pull them, etc!). So, all in all, we are ready to become a family of 4! I promise to keep up better with the blog too, so I can catalog Caroline's life just as we have Cole's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment