Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Baby. Oh Baby!


Well, as you can see from the title of this post... things are about to change here in the Saunders household. We are proud to announce that we are pregnant with our 3rd child and we are due November 13th, 2012. We both always thought we would only have 2 children, but seeing our kids together and seeing how much they adore one another has brought us to the realization that our family wasn't complete. We are so excited to welcome this (last) baby into our household, and to introduce him/her to her brother and sister. We may have to not find out the sex of this child, and maybe keep some surprise, since we already have one boy and one girl. We will have to wait and see!

1 comment:

The Madsens said...

So very excited for you! I don't feel like we're done either, but I don't know when we'll go for another one. I suggest not finding out the sex, we didn't with Nolan and it was such a memorable time for Scott to be able to announce what we had.