Thursday, September 22, 2011
Catching up!
Ok, admit it. I have been so behind on keeping up this blog. With 2 kids cruising around this house, both of us working full time, and the all around chaos that comes with all of that, this has just been something I mean to update, but don't get a chance to. Since I last updated we have had a wonderful summer, as well as great vacations, a trip to Disney, Caroline started crawling, and is now ever so close to WALKING!!! She started crawling right about 6 months, and began "crusing" around the house hanging onto furniture beginning around 7.5 months. She has become a pro at it by now, and is ever so close to taking those first few steps on her own. Cole is now 3 years old, and had a birthday party on August 6th, and he is such a big boy. He also accomplished being potty trained this summer. Like I said, it was a busy, exciting summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment