So, it is official. Summer time is over. I know, it is still in the high 90's, pools are still open, etc. BUT, when teachers are back at school, summer is over! Anyway, I have been really bad about blogging all summer, and now that we have loaded up the summer pictures on the computer, I will let you know what we have been up to. I will let the pictures do the talking.
 |
| Cole, enjoying the meercats at the Atlanta zoo, June 2010. |
 |
| Cole, the mighty Lion. Atlanta Zoo, June 2010. |
 |
| How Coley spent most of the summer. In his pool fireboat, but he was usually in Grandma's pool! |
 |
| At the end of June we traveled to D.C. |
 |
| You can see how excited Cole was about it! |
 |
| Jason had to have his picture taken with C3PO at the Smithsonian. |
 |
| At Rehobeth Beach, DE, eating Kohr Brother's custard. |
 |
| Cole, on the 4th of July, waiting for the fireworks. |
 |
| Poppy, helping Cole with his new bike! |
 |
| Coley and Ya Ya playing in the ball pit! |
No comments:
Post a Comment