We certainly got in the halloween spirit this weekend, and went to the local pumpkin patch, Berry Patch Farms, here in Woodstock a couple of weeks ago. The selection wasn't quite what we had in mind, with all the crazy weather here, but it was fun none the less, and Cole got his 1st real experience with the pumpkins (or pump as he calls them!). He loved being outdoors, and it was cold, but we all had a great time. He was fascinated with the John Deere tractor that took us on the hayride, I don't think he ever took his eyes off of it. He also loved the red tractor he got to sit on there. As for the petting zoo, he did nothing but scream and wanted to be as far away as possible! We had a fun day, Jason, Cole, Melissa and Grandma DeDe. It is an annual tradition that I am sure we will continue. Enjoy the pictures. Also, at the end is a video of Cole walking this morning. (Okay, so I am a bit late in putting this up, but better late than never!

No comments:
Post a Comment