We also hung out in the pool again yesterday, but this time at Grandma DeDe's house, which Cole enjoyed. He has been talking up a storm, and has been saying Daddy for sometime now (Dada and Mama were his first 2 words 3 months ago), and Mommy at times (I think he figures I will respond anyway, so why call me by name!), but yesterday he said what sounded like Doggy when we were at my mom's!!! The pictures here are from his bath last night, the video sounds like he says HI, but who knows, and the hairstyle.... well it speaks for itself!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Bath Time!
We also hung out in the pool again yesterday, but this time at Grandma DeDe's house, which Cole enjoyed. He has been talking up a storm, and has been saying Daddy for sometime now (Dada and Mama were his first 2 words 3 months ago), and Mommy at times (I think he figures I will respond anyway, so why call me by name!), but yesterday he said what sounded like Doggy when we were at my mom's!!! The pictures here are from his bath last night, the video sounds like he says HI, but who knows, and the hairstyle.... well it speaks for itself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment