Monday, October 13, 2008

Almost 10 Weeks Old!

Right after bath time... he looks really happy, don't you think?
So cool, I gotta wear shades!
Looking right at the camera!
Do I Have something on my face???
Lookout, it's SUPERDAD!!!!
Cole is doing wonderfully and learning new things every day. He is now able to sit up in his newborn to toddler high chair to feed, which is great for mom and dad, less strain on their arms! He seems to be adjusting really well to Ms. Lucy's and Mr. Tony's for daycare. He never cries when mom leaves him there, and Avery, the 19 month old that also stays with them loves him. She waves goodbye and says "Bye Cole" everytime I pick him up. We are going to attempt to travel to a local pumpkin patch this weekend with him, and I will hopefully get some great pictures to post. Anyway, here are a few from the last few days. 


No comments: